- How many cups of Lean Cup do I have to drink a day to see weight loss results?
In order to see results, it is recommended to drink 2 servings of Coffee Blenders Lean Cup a day.
- Does your company roast your own coffee beans?
We do not roast our coffee beans at our warehouse location, but it is locally roasted.
- Where do you source your green coffee beans from?
We proudly source our green coffee beans from Honduras.
- Is your coffee fair trade?
At the moment, we are not fair trade certified but it is something we plan to work towards in the future.
- Is your coffee organic?
Our Nude Drip Cups and Nude Single Serve Cups are in the process of being organic certified, this should be completed by early 2017.
- Do you recommend adding sweetener to your coffee?
Our coffee has a great bold taste as is, but a little sweetener would enhance the flavor depending if you prefer your coffee to be on the sweeter side.
- Where did the idea of pour over come from?
The pour-over method of brewing coffee originated in Japan and is popular throughout most of Asia. Coffee Blenders CEO, Masateru Higashida, introduced this pour-over method to the U.S back in 2014 which is now gaining traction and popularity among coffee lovers.
- What is the difference between green tea and matcha green tea?
Matcha is a form of green tea that is made up of the whole green tea leaf as opposed to only part of it. Since Matcha is made up of the whole green tea leaf, studies have proven it to have 10x more antioxidants compared to a cup of green tea.